As part of Prevention Week (May 15-20,2020) several of our Coalition staff are interviewing people in the community. Friday, May 15th, 2020 is the day to focus on Preventing Suicide.
MaryAnne Fout, Community Initiatives Team Leader, and facilitator of our Youth Mental Health First Aid program had the opportunity to sit down with Teri, who wished to share her family experience with suicide.
- National Suicide Hotline (800) 273-8255
- Community-Wide Crisis Line (520) 622-6000
- EMERGE! Center Against Domestic Viollence (888) 428-0101
- Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (SACASA) (800) 400-1001
- LGBTQ Youth – Thornhill Lopez Center on 4th (520) 628-7223
- To find out more about Youth Mental Health First aid click here.