Teen Maze held at Canyon Del Oro High School...Read More
Wake Up! is a diversion program for individuals aged 12-22 who have been arrested for drug and/or alcohol related charges. This three-session program allows participants to consider their choices and thought processes in an environment where they are free from judgement and are given perspective regarding the decisions they make.
A one-on-one visit to Banner Medical Center exposes participants to the harsh realities of consequences that can and do occur because of drugs and alcohol. In order to complete the program successfully, the participants complete 10 hours of community service and a 500-word essay to express their journey throughout the program.
Wake Up!Recommended for youth who have had a first-time offese for substance use
- 94% of previous participants have not been re-arrested for a similar offense since completing Wake Up!.
- 81% of the youth in Wake Up! said they would say no if offered alcohol
- 70% of the youth in Wake Up! reported they would say no if someone offered them marijuana or hashish
- 96% of the youth said they would recommend Wake Up! to their peers
- Wake Up!
- Mental Health First Aid
- Marana Prevention Alliance (MPA)
- Love Notes
- Teen Maze
- Botvin’s Life Skills
- Wyman’s Teen Outreach
- Summer Leadership Institute
- Choosing the Best
- Starting Out Right Curriculum
- Stronger Families Project
For more Information about Arizona Youth Partnership and our programs or opportunities to volunteer please contact your nearest location, or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Real StoriesTestimonials from just a few of our valuable program participants, educators, and community members.
Would you like to bring this program to your community?Let Us Know