Everyday we are developing new ways to deliver our programs! Here's a great story of how we have transitioned our WakeUp! Program to a virtual format! On April 4th, 2020 the Wake Up! Program had its first virtual Saturday class due to COVID-19. The Wake Up! Program is a drug and alcohol educational diversion course for young people ages 10-22. The in-person Wake Up! program is held on the first…Read More
Wake Up! is a diversion program for individuals aged 12-22 who have been arrested for drug and/or alcohol related charges. This three-part program allows participants to consider their choices and thought processes in an environment where they are free from judgement and are given perspective regarding the decisions they make.
UPDATE! WakeUp! has now gone virtual!
Participants no longer will do the visit to Banner Medical Center, but will complete the entire course virtually through a combination of Zoom and Google classroom.
In order to complete the program successfully, the participants complete 10 hours of community service, an alternative project in lieu of the hospital visit, and a 500-word essay to express their journey throughout the program.
Please click here to register for the WakeUp! Program
Wake Up!Recommended for youth who have had a first-time offense for substance use
- 94% of previous participants have not been re-arrested for a similar offense since completing Wake Up!.
- 81% of the youth in Wake Up! said they would say no if offered alcohol
- 70% of the youth in Wake Up! reported they would say no if someone offered them marijuana or hashish
- 96% of the youth said they would recommend Wake Up! to their peers
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Training (ACES)
- COVID-19 Resource Page
- Too Good For Drugs
- Starting Out Right for Homeless Parenting Youth Program
- Wake Up!
- Mental Health First Aid
- Marana Prevention Alliance (MPA)
- Teen Maze
- Botvin’s Life Skills
- Wyman’s Teen Outreach
- Summer Leadership Institute
- Choosing the Best
- Starting Out Right Curriculum
- Stronger Families Project
For more Information about Arizona Youth Partnership and our programs or opportunities to volunteer please contact your nearest location, or please send us an email to email@example.com
Would you like to bring this program to your community?Let Us Know