Teen Maze held at Canyon Del Oro High School...Read More
Marana Prevention Alliance (MPA)
Funded by a Drug-Free Communities federal grant, Marana Prevention Alliance (MPA) is a drug-free community coalition with a mission to reduce and prevent youth substance use in Marana though education, collaboration and engagement. This coalition serves the Greater Marana area, including Marana, Picture Rocks, and Avra Valley.
For more information on Marana Prevention Alliance, click here
Marana Prevention AllianceServing the greater Marana area
- More than 600 volenteer hours to reduce substance use in 2017-2018 grant year
- 2018's Dispose-A-Meds successfully collected 325.8 pounds of pills
Are you interested in this program?For more information on the Marana Prevention Alliance, see their web page!
- Starting Out Right for Homeless Parenting Youth Program
- Wake Up!
- Mental Health First Aid
- Marana Prevention Alliance (MPA)
- Love Notes
- Teen Maze
- Botvin’s Life Skills
- Wyman’s Teen Outreach
- Summer Leadership Institute
- Choosing the Best
- Starting Out Right Curriculum
- Stronger Families Project
For more Information about Arizona Youth Partnership and our programs or opportunities to volunteer please contact your nearest location, or please send us an email to email@example.com
Real StoriesTestimonials from just a few of our valuable program participants, educators, and community members.
Would you like to bring this program to your community?Let Us Know