Arizona Youth Partnership provides the after school program for Open Doors Community School (located at 13644 N. Sandario Rd. at Marana Rd. and I-10).
This position entails providing quality programming for K-8 children after school. This position is an integral part of the afterschool team that will be responsible for supervision, working with teachers to provide homework help and tutoring, and providing quality enrichment activities including arts and crafts, dance, and other clubs. This position requires a reliable staff member who is available each day the program is in session.
- Supervise students of the K-8 afterschool school program in Marana.
- Work with afterschool team on scheduling, planning and overall management.
- Provide safe environment for all students
- Complete reports as required by the fund source and/or supervisor.
- Coordinate efforts with other AZYP programs, ODCS and community staff.
- Other duties as assigned/requested.
- Reliable, team player
- Demonstrated classroom or childcare experience
- Ability to instruct and maintain emotional control under stress
- Knowledge of Word, Windows, Excel and Desktop Publishing
- Creative and flexible
- Respectful of youth and incorporates Positive Youth Development approach
- Available during hours of the afterschool program
- Finger print and background clearance.
- CPR/First Aid
- AZ Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Automobile Insurance in the amount of $100,000/$300,000
|Title||Afterschool Team Member|
|Hours||15-18 hours per week|
|Supervised by||Afterschool Coordinator|
|Region||Located in Marana, AZ|
|Rate of Pay||$12.00/ hourly (Non-Exempt)|