Arizona Youth Partnership is now eligible for the Arizona tax credit!
When you donate to Arizona Youth Partnership, you can claim a dollar-for-dollar reduction in your Arizona state income taxes:
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit is separate from the Public School Activity Tax Credits that you can give to
If you have insufficient Arizona tax liability for the current year, you may carry the tax credit forward for up to five years. You may also claim your donation as a charitable deduction on your itemized federal income tax return for the current year
1. Make your donation to Arizona Youth Partnership (a qualifying charitable organization for this tax credit) by April 15th.
- Donate online now. through our secure on-line giving platform, Kindful.
- Mail your check to: Arizona Youth Partnership 13644 N. Sandario Rd. Marana, AZ 85653 If you are mailing a check, your donation must be postmarked by April 15th. Please allow ample time for credit card donations. Your credit card must be charged by April 15th.
2. Prepare your Arizona state income tax return. You do not have to itemize.
3. Complete the Arizona Tax Forms 321 and 320 and include them with your return.
4. Consult your tax advisor for additional information.
Keep your tax dollars in your local community and help youth reach their full potential!